FEEL LIKE HOME...
- Staff have been trained on the new regulations
- All our employees wear the protective equipment recommended by the Hungarian Government and the World Health Organization
- Contactless hand sanitizing stations have been placed at several points at the hotel
- We encourage and support contactless check-in and payment, as well as e-invoices
- Information boards have been placed throughout the hotel
- Registration cards will be sent to you via email prior to your arrival to ensure a contactless arrival experience
- For our arriving guests we have placed hand sanitizer at the Reception
- Your room key card is disinfected
- We provide detailed information to all of our guests on precautionary measures
- We separate clean and used key cards and pens at the Reception in order to disinfect them after use
- Masks and sanitiser are accessible at the Reception
- An infrared thermometer is available at our Reception
In your room
- We clean and disinfect our guest rooms with special care
- Our housekeeping staff wears protective equipment
- Detailed description on the types of antiseptics used by the Housekeeping is available at the Reception
- Frequently touched surfaces, such as telephones, remote controls, handles, faucets, light switches, temperature control panels, safes,…etc. are regularly disinfected during your stay
- To ensure fresh air and adequate ventilation, our staff is airing the room during cleaning
- For your convenience we do not provide daily cleaning in case the „Do not disturb” sign is placed on the door handle
- The Deluxe Laundry ensures cleaning and disinfecting our in-room textiles. Security measures can be read on this link http://www.deluxe-mosoda.hu/hirek.php#start
- Frequently touched surfaces (counter, handles, elevator control panel, elevator buttons, lobby furniture) and public restrooms are disinfected at least 3 times a day
- Contactless hand sanitizing stations have been placed in the public areas
- We urge to use elevators with a maximum of 2 people at the same time, except for families and groups traveling together
We kindly ask our guests to comply with the new rules and pay attention to the health and safety of their own and of others. Please report to the receptionist if you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle pain, loss of appetite or smelling, tiredness and weakness) and we kindly ask you to stay in your room.
Use hand sanitizer every time you enter the building. Keep at least 1,5 meter distance from others in common areas.
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation!
Hotel Parlament Team